Monday 11 May 2015

My debut with BrainChild

Anuj kaushik is the name I am known with.
btech is the course I am done with.
got friends, had fun and everything went fine until,
seed of love, won't tell, I had sown with.

I hit the air about 26 years ago,
din't know anything, just went with the flow,
destiny already destined even before the creation,
short way to find, long way to go .

I got admitted and went to school,
first day could be disgusting but mine was cool,
caught the reality after having a good time,
when met with a slap and found myself as a fool.

So this was the start I got,
I was hit by life's every shot,
but I had to go to the way to destiny,
and to open every mystery's knot.

I had started living my life,
someone with love, someone with strife,
materialistic things came and lost,
something too low, something too rife.

Then my first love started to happen,
I was just seven and smile her weapon,
I was ready to die for the smile she had,
words wanted to come out but tongue had fastened.

Love was in the air and I was flying high,
making another TAJ in my fantasy's sky,
She was with me, I swear by God,
because I don't lie, I don't lie.

And then, when I switched the school after one year,
I was very much concerned about my dear.

How would I see her again?
How would I conceal my pain ?
But next day in school, new session started,
and I was feeling same
because I had fallen in love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment